So yesterday I was fortunate enough to be privy to a myriad of fantastic offerings at the Clicks Baby Event held in Cape Town at the fantastic Four and Twenty Cafè in Wynberg. This is a must stop place for a morning visit with girlfriends for a special breakfast, or a coffee and cake date with your Mum or what the hey, even just with yourself. And I can just imagine how special it would be with a your better half for a lovely light lunch. They wowed us with an amazing brunch with all the trimmings. It was just gorgeous. Go have a look at their menu on the website which I linked earlier, it’s really worth the visit.
Back to the Clicks Baby Event though, I have lots to tell you.
Since my very first pregnancy, and baby I have always shopped at Clicks for my baby and mommy needs, but in 10 years I have never seen so much gorgeous variety available as I did yesterday. Clicks SA has really come to the party, and made having babies and children just so much more bliss and fun. If it wasn’t for the fact that I already had three great kids, I might be tempted to get pregnant all over again just to be able to shop at Clicks.
At the event, Clicks showcased some of their new and exciting exclusive to Clicks products, namely the Made 4 Baby, Made 4 Mum, Brothermax and Oh So Heavenly Mom and Cherub ranges which include baby clothing, healthy and delicious snacks, bathing – bath time, changing and grooming essentials, playtime necessities and basic essentials for moms before, during and after pregnancy
The Made 4 Baby range has 3 product lines which are:
- Made 4 Baby Active Stretch Diapers offering super-soft protection, highly absorbent care, suitable for day and night use, with flexible sides to ensure a snug and flexible fit, available from newborn to size 5. They have done a rebrand to their packaging but these are the same great nappies I used with my youngest on occasion. They were real value for money.
- The Made 4 Baby Snacking range consisting of healthy and delicious snacks from 6 months to toddler stage and includes teething biscuits, rusks, toddler oat bars, rice cakes and juices. ( Got to taste some of these items in a fun game of taste tester champion. Let me tell you, they are kind of yummy and I may just buy a few to keep in my drawer at work)
- Made 4 Baby Clothing and Baby room are summer collection are specially designed with babies needs in mind. Bright and fun colours while offering great value. Now in selected stores. Oh man, this is one of the real reasons I am contemplating having another baby just to go shopping. They have got the cutest onesies and romper sets which are perfect for summer. Just too lovely. I might have to buy some for my girls dolls just to say I have them.
And lets not forget the Mama’s because Click have a fantastic range just for you:
- Made 4 Mum includes breast pads, stretchmark cream, nipple cream, disposable maternity briefs, breast pads and maternity pads, with even more exciting products coming soon for moms-to-be and moms.
- (I was really fortunate in that I got an entire tube of the strechmark cream to try and let me tell you, I absolutely love it. It is light and non greasy and smells divine. It’s a winner and I can use it all over my body too which is great. It is filled with really amazing skin loving ingredients).
And now for the products I was really over the moon with.
Clicks has brought the UK brand of Cleverly designed feeding and weaning products as an exclusive to their stores. I am in love with the look, feel and versatility of the range. Priced very reasonably too starting from around R119.00. Made from really sturdy materials and BPA free, they come in super fun colors and designs, and really are a must have for all your feeding and weaning needs. These truly are Simple, clever products designed to help get things done more quickly and easily, so that babies, toddlers and parents can spend more time doing the fun stuff. I am busy weaning my toddler from a bottle and so the Brother Max range is one I will be trying out for sure.
- Brothermax feeding and weaning products include stage 1 and 2 weaning pots, catch and fold toddler bibs for boys and girls, slim line milk powder dispensers, easy hold plates, bowls, snack pot bowls and sippy cups for girls and boys, 4-in-1 trainer cups, drinks cooler sports bottles and heat sensitive travel spoons. They also have an incredibly beautiful Wooden high chair in their range. I was totally envious when it was won as a prize by the gorgeous Cindy Alfino from 3 Kids, 2 dogs and 1 old House, which is another really amazing Parenting blog you should visit.
The new lines in the Oh So Heavenly range are truly delish, there are now products made especially for baby and mum and they are too gorgeous.
Lovingly created with precious fragrances and the same pampering and caring formulations you have come to expect from Clicks, the Oh So Heavenly range is gentle on the skin and dermatologist approved:
The 3 product lines are:
- The Oh So Heavenly Mum and Cherub range includes petroleum jelly, aqueous cream, massage and bath oil, shampoo, bath wash, protective bum cream, nursery mist, waterless hand cleanser, easy comb hair detangling spray, moisturising face cream, high protection gentle sunscreen, skin freshener, body lotion and bath wash.
The Oh So Heavenly Sweet Dream range consists of bubble bath, 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner, body wash, body lotion, bedtime room mist, aqueous cream and skin freshener.
The Oh So Heavenly Mum range includes body wash, body lotion, bath soak, stretch mark cream, stretch mark oil, belly and bust cream, leg and foot spray.
I smelled them and I couldn’t put them down. I kept finding myself taking a whiff of the precious nursery mist (Hope they don’t mind) but it was just too nice. There are some lovely gift boxes that are perfect for a new baby and expecting mommy. I see plenty of really happy pregnant mommies at upcoming baby showers.
So now for the really great news! From 13 October, Clicks stores will host the Clicks Baby Event which will include loads of savings and promotions on various Clicks baby ranges and products. A little birdy told me there will be some amazing 3 for 2 specials on many of the products I have mentioned as well as In addition, Clicks BabyClub offers parents great benefits such as double points on baby products and clinic services, a vaccination SMS reminder service, Paed-IQ expert advice from a professional pediatrician online (www.paediq.com) and more.
You also really need to remember that every time you buy Clicks own brand baby products, you are also contributing to the Clicks Helping Hand Trust. The Trust aims to help lessen the burden on state facilities by offering free clinic services to moms and their babies born in state facilities without access to medical aid, on Thursday afternoons. This is a really wonderful initiative and knowing that my purchases help toward facilitating this makes me feel really happy.
To locate your local clicks store visit www.clicks.co.za or call 0860-254-257 for more information.
If you follow me on Instagram you will have seen some of the photo’s I took of all the gorgeous things.
Take care and happy shopping
*I was not paid by Clicks SA to say these nice things. I went, I saw, I liked, I wrote :-)